This website is operated by St. Richard’s Hospice Trading Company Ltd as a registered company (No. 01850502) in England and Wales, a wholly-owned subsidiary of St Richard’s Hospice Foundation (Registered Charity Number 515668) which trades only to raise funds for St Richard’s Hospice.
Please read the following policies carefully before using the website.
Please note that we reserve the right to amend these Sale Terms from time to time. Each time you wish to order Products, please check these Sale Terms to ensure you understand the terms which apply at that time.
If you have any questions about these terms, please contact us to discuss your query before placing an order. You can contact us by email – [email protected]
In these Terms and Conditions:
a) ‘St Richard’s Hospice’ or ‘SRH’ means St Richard’s Hospice Foundation, a registered charity in England and Wales (515668). Registered as a company in England and Wales (01850502). Registered address: Wildwood Drive, Worcester. WR5 2QT. It also includes St Richard’s Hospice Trading Co Ltd, a registered company in England and Wales (04805373), a wholly owned trading subsidiary of SRH with the same registered address.
b) ‘Website’ means https://www.strichards.org.uk/ and https://shop.strichards.org.uk/ or any website under the ownership or control of SRH from which a link has been created to these terms and conditions and all related domain and microsites;
c) ‘Products’ means items listed for sale on our websites.
d) ‘Children’ means persons under the age of 18 years.
e) ‘You’, ‘your’ and ‘yours’ means the person(s) accessing and viewing the Website;
f) ‘We’, ‘us’ or ‘our’ means St Richard’s Hospice Foundation or St Richard’s Hospice Trading Company Limited;
g) ‘Material’ means all of the information, data, text, graphics, links, or computer code or other material published on, contained or available on the Website;
h) ‘Terms and Conditions’ means the terms and conditions set out below.
2. Our Products
a) We always try to ensure that all items displayed on our Website are in stock and available to order. However, where items are temporarily unavailable or out of stock for any reason, we will try our best to indicate this on the Website.
b) We always try to ensure that Images of our Products on the Website match the physical colours of the Products accurately, however we cannot guarantee that this will always be the case. Sometimes there may be slight differences in size, design and colour. We cannot guarantee that your computer, tablet or phone will display the colours accurately to reflect the colours of the physical Products.
c) We sell and make available a range of Products on our Website, including Products for Children. However, to order Products from our Website, you must be at least 18 years old or under the supervision of a parent or legal guardian to do so.
d) We take all responsible care and duty to ensure that details, descriptions and prices of our Products that appear on our Website are correct at the time they were entered into our system. We reserve the right to refuse orders where the information on the Products has been mis-published.
e) We may withdraw Products from sale or supply on our Website in the event that we run out of stock or for any other reason. We may do this at any time and without notice.
f) Please note that these Sale Terms and Conditions are for our online Website shop only. They do not apply to our eBay shop or our physical stores as their Terms and Conditions are different.
3. Placing an order
Our shop will guide you through the steps you need to take in order to place an order with us. Please take your time to read and check your order at each page of the order process to ensure the information is correct before submitting to us.
Your online order is only accepted by us (and a contract formed) when we send you an email notifying you that your Product(s) have been dispatched. Any Product(s) on the same order which are not referenced in our dispatch e-mail do not form part of that contract.
If we cannot supply you with some or all of the items you have requested for any reason, we will contact you and explain your options. If we cannot supply you with the product or service you ordered, we will inform you of this by email and where payment has already been taken, we will refund you. We may not be able to accept your order as a result of one of the following:
- the product you ordered being out of stock;
- we are unable to obtain authorisation for your payment;
- we have identified a pricing or product description error;
- you have asked us to deliver your order to a location outside mainland UK to which we do not offer delivery; or
- you have attempted to use a voucher or special offer more times that is permitted, or in a fraudulent way.
If you wish to change your order at any time, please let us know as soon as possible. We will try our best to accommodate your request, but this may not always be possible. If we can’t make the change you require, or we have already sent your item(s) to you, you may consider cancelling your order (see “Cancelling your order” below).
4. Pricing and Payment for Products on sale
All prices on our website are in pounds sterling and inclusive of VAT. All applicable charges are also displayed with each item and payment for the Product(s) and all applicable delivery charges are in advance.
We may change the price of items at any time, but the price you will be asked to pay is the price displayed on the Website at the time when you place your order.
For orders placed through our online Website shop, we accept VISA Debit/Credit, Mastercard and PayPal. All card payments are subject to authorisation by your card issuer. If we do not receive your payment and you have already received the Product(s) ordered from us, you must pay for these Product(s) in full or return these Product(s) in accordance with our Online Delivery and Returns Policy. Product(s) must be in the same condition that you received them in and returned at your own expense.
You will own the Product(s) you have ordered once we have received payment in full, however we will remain responsible for it until we have delivered it to the address you provided when placing your order.
Please see Online Delivery and Returns Policy for more information.
We deliver to mainland UK.
We shall not be responsible to you for any disruptions or delays in the delivery of Product(s) that are caused by events outs of our control. We will contact you as soon as possible to make you aware of any such events and we will try our best to minimise the effects of any delay.
Please see Online Delivery and Returns Policy for more information.
6. Damaged/Faulty/Not as described Goods
You have a legal right to return any Product that does not match the description on our website, is not fit for its intended purpose or is not of satisfactory quality. You are entitled to a refund as set out in our Online Delivery and Returns Policy if you notify us within 30 days of receipt of the item.
If the Product was purchased, you will need to return the Product in question to us. For more information, please see our Online Delivery and Returns Policy for more information.
7. Returns and Refunds
Please see our Online Delivery and Returns Policy, for details of how to return items for a refund.
8. Vouchers, gift cards and discounts
This only applies to purchased Product(s).
From time to time, we may issue special offers or voucher codes, for example for free delivery or discounts on orders. Please note the following, and contact us if you have any questions about redeeming a voucher code:
- unless otherwise stated, you may only use each voucher code and benefit from each special offer once;
- the total value of the voucher code will be applied against the total order including VAT. If the item(s) purchased total less than the value of the voucher code, the remaining balance cannot be carried over or used on future purchases. If your order exceeds the amount of your voucher code, you must pay the balance;
- some voucher codes may only be used to purchase certain item(s) from this website. Where this applies, you will be required to pay in full for any additional items you wish to purchase as part of the same order, even if the value of the promoted items you are purchasing is less than the total value of the voucher code;
- if you have to return goods for credit originally purchased online using a voucher code, then in most instances you will receive another voucher code to use on a future purchase;
- additional terms and conditions may apply to voucher codes, discounts and special offers. These will be notified to you in conjunction with the relevant voucher code, discount or special offer;
- we reserve the right to terminate voucher codes, discounts and special offers at any time and without notice to you.
9. Your Personal Information
We do not collect any personal information about you on our Website unless you choose to provide it to us voluntarily. If you place an order with us, we will hold certain information to be able to process your order.
10. Our liability to you
We are responsible for any foreseeable loss or damage you suffer that is caused by our breach of these Terms or our negligence. Loss or damage is foreseeable if it is obvious it will happen, or if both parties knew it might happen at time the contract was formed.
We do not in any way seek to exclude or limit our liability to you where it would be unlawful to do so, including for:
- death or personal injury caused by our negligence;
- fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- any breach of your statutory rights under sections 9-11, 13 and 14 of the Consumer Rights Act 2015 (i.e. items must be of satisfactory quality, fit for purpose and match any description, samples and/or model provided); or
- defective products under the Consumer Protection Act 1987
We only supply items for domestic and private use. You agree not to use items ordered from this website for any commercial, business or resale purposes, and therefore we shall have no liability to you for any loss of profit, loss of business, business interruption, or loss of business opportunity.
11. Customer Services Contact
If you have any questions regarding these Sales Terms and Conditions, please get in touch:
- Post: Online Sales Team, St Richard’s Hospice, Wildwood Drive, Worcester, WR5 2QT
- Email: [email protected]
Notification of changes
This statement may change from time to time, for example, if the law around information changes or for operational purposes. We advise you to visit this page regularly to keep up to date with any changes.
Updated November 2022