St Richard’s Hospice run competitions to raise awareness of their products and services, to support Income Generation initiatives. This in turn helps us to care for adults with a serious progressive illness, improving their quality of life from diagnosis, during treatment and to their last days. We also support their loved ones.
St Richard’s is an independent registered charity. The majority of income is from public donations; this includes gifts in Wills, one off or regular donations, fundraising events and personal challenges, trading, legacies and grants from trusts and business sponsorship. Approximately a quarter of income is funded from the NHS.
For general enquiries regarding competitions, please email: [email protected]
St Richard’s Hospice is a charitable company (registered charity number 515668), with registered company number: 01850502 (Foundation), 04805373 (Trading). VAT Number: 887120411.
Instagram Giveaway Terms & Conditions:
- The Modern Vintage by St Richard’s Hospice Instagram Giveaway is open to all individuals who are at least 18 years old at the time of entry.
- Employees, affiliates, and immediate family members of St Richard’s Hospice colleagues are not eligible to participate.
- Entrants must live within Worcestershire, United Kingdom.
- The Giveaway begins on 20/09/2023 at 7am and ends on 31/10/2023 at 11:59pm, entries made after this period will not be counted.
- The winner will be selected randomly from all eligible entries.
- The winner will be announced on 01/11/2023 via our Instagram page.
- The winner will be contacted via direct message on Instagram within 5 days of the announcement. If the winner does not respond within 5 days, a new winner will be selected.
- The prize for this Giveaway is a Charity Shop Gift Card pre-loaded with £50 to spend in-store at any St Richard’s Hospice shop or participating charity shop.
- The prize is non-transferable and cannot be exchanged/substituted or redeemed for cash.
- To find your closest St Richard’s Hospice shop visit https://www.strichards.org.uk/our-shops/find-a-shop/
- To find out more about participating stores to redeem the Charity Shop Gift Card, visit https://thecharityshopgiftcard.co.uk/
- By entering the Giveaway, participants grant St Richard’s Hospice permission to use their Instagram username and any content they share relating to the Giveaway for promotional and marketing purposes.
- St Richard’s Hospice reserves the right to modify or cancel the Giveaway at any time for any reason.
Notification of changes
This statement may change from time to time, for example, if the law around information changes or for operational purposes. We advise you to visit this page regularly to keep up to date with any changes.
Updated September 2023